Took med 45 mins ago.
You know how sometimes, for no particular or an unknown reason they just burn you down and blow your ashes across the air with how high you become?
Yeah. That’s me. Right now.
Seeing across time and space, fingers on Her cheek.
I wonder if this is how passing through realms feels.
I wonder if I shall ever be so light of body . . . .
Is this what a repose into the embrace of the peculiar is like?
Because I’m lying on those clouds . . . the ones that happen at the end of a storm.
This is the physical course of being inside silent lightening.
You know those flashes that happen when the storm has subsided, and gotten too far away to hear?
Where you still see the ripping of the atmosphere and the bending shards of soft illumination?
Yes. This is an extension of a wink, and the exact point of action where your eyes are equidistant.
They are as far open as they are closed.
It always surprises my soul a bit when I feel how many lifetimes a mere glimmer may be . . . .
Image Credit: Artist Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment